Traffic Ticket Violations
There are a considerable number of basic traffic violations that one can be charged with in North Carolina. They traffic violations include:
- Speeding – In our state, a speeding infraction of 15 mph over a 55 mph limit, or 10 mph over a 60 mph limit can result in the loss of one’s license
- Running a stop sign or red light
- Failing to stop for a school bus – This offense is considered very serious, and can result in 5 points being assessed on one’s drivers’ license
- Driving with a suspended or revoked drivers’ license
- Driving without insurance
- Reckless driving
- Careless driving
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving with an open container of alcohol
Each one of these violations carries a specific amount of points that can contribute to the loss of one’s drivers’ license, or an increase in one’s insurance premiums, should one accumulate enough of them. If you have been charged with a basic traffic violation, it is recommended that you contact us right away.
With 20+ years of legal experience in traffic ticket defense, we are available to provide you with the aggressive representation needed to increase your chances of a successful case outcome. Our caring and personalized help may secure a result that involves your traffic charges being reduced or thrown out entirely.
Consequences of Traffic Violations
Traffic tickets, even those that are considered relatively minor, can still result in penalties with serious consequences. If you are convicted of a traffic offense, you may face the suspension or revocation of your license, vehicle impound, increased insurance premiums, large monetary fines, and even jail time. Hiring an experienced traffic ticket attorney will provide you with a legal edge that may help you avoid these penalties and the hardship that they are capable of causing.
Dedicated Legal Counsel
Our determined legal team has helped individuals and families with thousands of traffic violations and criminal cases and assisted countless others with their differing legal needs. Serving clients throughout The Triangle of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, we fight aggressively to help those in need. We offer a free consultation and affordable rates to help you pursue the just outcome you deserve.